Separated mother has changed the residenza of minore without asking the father

  18 Nov 2016   463

Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding the change of residenza of a monire child by her mother without the consent of her father. the couple were convivente ( co habilitation), never married in comune. after separation, the child started living with the mother. recently the mother has changed the residenza of herself and the child (under 10 years old) without even asking from the father. what are the possible steps that the father can take against the mother?

1 Answers


Have another answer? Share your knowledge!


AskLawyer Copyright © 2016-2019 Terms and conditions of the legal advice service