Come si deve procedere ?

  29 Aug 2017   314
Le mie figlie di 14 e 17 anni vorrebbero ridurre i giorni con il papà , considerati i brutti rapporti . Come bisogna procedere ?
1 Answers


Have another answer? Share your knowledge!


P: (+39) 02 9475 1454 Milan, Italy

We assist you in:
Italy Spain France Germany United Kingdom United Arab Emirates Thailand China India Russian Federation

AskLawyer Copyright © 2016-2019 Terms and conditions of the legal advice service